SunTx Capital Partners brings proven operating and investment experience and expertise and takes a thoughtful and flexible approach to structuring transactions. The investment team has successfully structured and executed a broad array of transaction types including consolidations, leveraged and management buyouts, growth equity, recapitalizations and family generational transitions.
SunTx targets companies with the following criteria:
- Leading market positions of specialty niches with potential for profitable growth both through acquisitions and increased relative market share (“RMS”)
- Under-performing businesses with clear opportunities for growth
- Companies that would benefit from SunTx operational, organizational, strategic and/or financial resources
SunTx seeks companies that have:
- Annual revenues between $30 to $250 million
- Annual EBITDA of $6 – $10 million
- Enterprise values from $40 to $200 million
- Construction Services and Products
- Energy Services
- Food and Beverage
- Industrial and Consumer Goods
- Insurance and Financial Services
- Professional Services
Note: SunTx does NOT consider investments in oil and gas exploration and related businesses, real estate or technology.